Sunday, April 13, 2014

to the girl who'd punch 3 known guys because they made me cry

here's to our 1st friendship anniversary bbbff bern :")

CBTL Greenbelt 5 with teh bern <3

who would have thought that the UST Engg Faculty Retreat at Tagaytay would bring me and bern together?
and im glad it did.

i've gained my #1 defender against: 

     1. people who do me wrong
     2. guys who break my heart
     3. mapang-asar na adhics boys -__-
     4. CATS - love you teh bern for doing this :* ipagtatanggol din kita sa pipis. pramis! :p

lagi man nya akong binabasag, she'll also be the first one to stand up for me pag iba na ang bumabasag sa akin. :p
teh, thank you for that one year. nagkasamaan man tayo ng loob, thank you sa suhol mong minion :D
thank you for taking me home with silver bullet whenever ginagabi tayo ng adhics kaka-yolo.
for hearing me out whenever i break down out of stress, frustration or yung latest sa ECE-Lab A extension.
teh. my sister as per sir weng. my basag bipolar bestfriend forever.
i'm so proud of you for reaching your dreams. i'm just a chat away if you have any questions sa Amath and Microelecs. haha! :p anything i can do for my bbbff :*
dadalawin kita sa japan. set na yan di ba? april 2015 :D see you soon teh! :* kiotsukete bernchan! (i hope i got that right =p)


No comments:

Post a Comment