Sunday, August 07, 2011

Romantic Date

Woke up late today and saw a YM message from my friend.
He's asking for an advice on where to go on a romantic date. (s-w-e-e-t!!!=p)

Immediate ideas in mind: manila bay cruise, tagaytay (sonia's secret garden or Antonio's), or somewhere along Antipolo with a spot overlooking the city.
I even searched the net and contacted some of my friends for suggestions.
Here's what i got:


My best bet is at Lemuria =)
Kinda looks nice and the food looks mouthwatering..c",)
But for a candlelit dinner where you can enjoy privacy, I think vieux chalet is at par. They say that it is Antipolo's best kept secret.

Goodluck to my friend who'll be seeing his girlfriend for just a week after being away from each other for months.

Honestly, kinikilig ako.
I kinda miss going out on dates. And if ever I will again, I'll surely won't pass on these ones...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment