Monday, January 02, 2012

i told you, i got MORE =)

i know,i know...this post should come before my year-ender blog post. but what can a busy girl like me do? =p

i have to say that this christmas at my company tops the other christmases i've had. we took the challenge of christmas battle among other teams (we won! =p). i won one of the raffle items (yipee!!! =p got my wish. ^_^). and i'm at the company of people who cheered when i was dancing run the world & teach me how to dougie and jumped for joy when i won the raffle. i love how these people take me for who i am and be simply happy for whatever it is that makes me happy too. i told you, i may have lost some, but i definitely got MORE. =) and for that, i will always be grateful. c",)
  
with the STE girls + Resie =) 

 
 
line up for the singles game + ms. karen

Quality girls =)

hoorah for Quality! we won! ^_^


 my STE family ^_^





 with my lunch buddies and new found friends =)

 from BU Entry's christmas party. adopted na ako. ^_^


when we are at the lowest point of our lives, God surprises us with gifts we never even thought to wish for. i'm glad He did. c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment