Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 that was...

and so 2011 had been quite a year. my patience was tested, i questioned almost everything, got in and out of the hospital a dozen times, cried buckets of tears for painful experiences and lost few things along the way.

but as the year went to an end, somehow it's as if the dark cloud was finally over. c",)

...i may have lost but i gained MORE.
...i learned how to SPEAK UP. and to FIGHT for what i believe is right.
...had better HEALTH (thanks to my nutritionist. i now have a controlled blood sugar.^_^).
...i was able to travel with my family to cebu and bohol. ticked few more items on my bucket list for places to go to (la iya, caramoan, camsur).
...went on various food trips with my mom ^_^
...i learned how to SWIM (though i still can't tread =p)
...i somehow CONQUERED my fear of cats (not unless i'm eating and they're around me. yikes! =p)
...ME time: finally gathered the courage to curl my hair. c",)
...finished my target for coop and got a promotion =)

so life isn't that bad after all, right? c",)

come 2012, i pray for good health for my whole family, finish my masters degree, be free, kiligin and be truly HAPPY.

happy new year everyone! be safe this new year's eve. i wish you all of your heart's desire for the coming year. cheers! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment