Tuesday, September 06, 2011

heaven that melts in your mouth

aside from blogging about my thoughts in life, OOTD and travel, i have always wanted to write something about food. a part of me wants to be a food blogger. ^_^
why not? i love good food. i enjoy eating out with my loved ones.  =)

this morning, one of my officemates from Bacolod came to work with boxes of sweets made in heaven.


say hello to napoleones. =) a yummy pastry filled with custard cream + sugar overload on top. the icing literally melts in your mouth whenever you have some. truly, it was love at first bite. <3 

with ube piyaya on 2nd place, this is my favorite delicacy from Bacolod.

NOTE: good news! we don't have to go as far as Bacolod just to buy napoleones. =) if i got it right, they also sell these sweets at Roli's located at Megamall Bldg A, just around one of the stalls near the escalators. =p

3 comments:

  1. oh my! sugar rush! haha. love piyaya. lagi kong bilin sa tito ko yan. :)
    more food blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm. I'd love to get my hands on that little piece of heaven! ♥ Why not start a food blog then? Loving good food is birthright anyway! =) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jam! have you tried the ube piyaya? im not a fan of ube, but that's my fave from bongbong's. =)

    hi viva la manika =) thanks for dropping by my blog site. well i plan to squeeze my food blogs here every now and then... =)

    ReplyDelete