Saturday, September 10, 2011

hello UST, we meet again

it's the 2nd time i got admitted at the hospital. and that's just for this year. =c finally, stress and fatigue from work and school caught up with me.

last wednesday, from work, i went straight home and rested. it felt like i was about to catch colds and my head ached. when i woke up, my head still ached plus it felt like i was having vertigo. so my mom asked me to check my sugar. it registered 340, higher than the 1st time i got admitted at the hospital. =c

i knew right then that i have to go to the Emergency Room. but i didn't want to go to the one nearest to my house. i had bad memories of my colleague, who joined our dear Father, in there. i couldn't go there. not yet. so i opted to go to UST instead.



that dextrose had hurt like hell. it's a rubber tube inserted to me through the use of a big needle. and it's soooo painful. mahapdi. =c but i have to endure it. it will help to lower down my blood sugar. add that to all the blood extractions, sugar monitoring and insulin shots that was given to me. i really don't like it whenever i got admitted at the hospital. =c

the lesson? i have to be serious with this health thing. swimming + lettuce diet to replace rice isn't sufficient to save my ass from getting admitted. i really have to say goodbye to dearest sweets. =c i have to be okay. i miss the outside world. i miss the sun. plus, it's for my mom. she needs me.

1 comment: