Saturday, October 15, 2011

one fine sunday morning

one Sunday, we woke up late so we weren't able to attend the mass at the Church near our house. thus, we opted to go to the one near Rizal's house instead. right timing because i learned that my mom and my brother's girlfriend haven't been able to visit Rizal's house yet. so right after mass, off we went to pay it a visit. c",)

me, my mom and gemz (my brother's girlfriend)

my brother took this picture. i told him to take a picture together with the nipa hut. apparently, he just focused on taking OUR picture. =c

that's Rizal as a child with his dog c",)


at the back of Rizal's house




my mom wants to have a picture with their sewing machine. she can relate. hahaha!






after our quick tour, we went to the mall for lunch and to do our weekly groceries c",)


we're so hungry, i forgot to take a pic of our food before we dig into it. =p

edphine and gemz

with my lovely mom ^_^

4 comments:

  1. aww.. family bonding time ♥
    you look great ate ecka! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. unang punta ko sa bahay ni Gat Jose Rizal, mickey-matic 110 pa yung camera ko.. at hindi pa mint green yung pintura nung labas ng bahay :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kambal c",) oo nga, they re-painted the house. iniisip ko rin bakit green. hehehe...tsaka less na rin yung laman ng bahay...=p

    ReplyDelete