Monday, October 31, 2011

i swim to conquer my fear

apart from my phobia on cats, i am also afraid of swimming. i guess it started with my mom telling me as a kid to don't go near the pool or i might drown. her intention was good and that is to keep me safe. but i guess my subconscious mind took it as water is something that is not safe. =c 

anyway, since my 26th bday travel to cebu and bohol, i vowed to learn how to swim no matter what. this is so that i can enjoy my travel especially if it involves a body of water. when i had a chance, i took swimming lessons at Lozada. my coach was indeed extremely patient with my fear. since then, i now swim as my form of relaxation and exercise. i still can't tread the water (i still have some fear) but it's a good start. c",)

this pic was taken when my mom and i ate at Slice N' Dice before i went to swim. =) eat first then burn. lol. this is where i learned that kangkong with garlic bits is a yummy meal.

pork steak and kangkong with garlic. yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment