Monday, December 26, 2011

healthy eating ^_^

i know, i know. it's still a fastfood burger. but aside from the flame-grilled (in fact, this is a healthier way to cook!) beef patty and mayo, wouldn't the lettuce and tomato plus the OATMEAL bun suffice to call it a HEALTY food?! =p

and so my mom and i decided to stop over at Brothers Burger located at Alimall and give in to our cravings. we don't have Brothers Burger back home. =p

brothers burger, we MISS you!!!! ^_^

my HEALTHY food choice =p

i'm really, really, reallllllyyyyy curious on where to buy this one. can't find it at SM supermarket. =c

my pretty, loving mom =)

with a happy tummy =p

the burger's soooo good. that we had to buy again for take out (mommy and my brother's dinner). =p just writing about it makes me want to go back there ASAP!

rating: nonetheless, 5 out of 5! happy food indeed! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment