Monday, December 26, 2011

missing bubba...

it was years since we last went to Bubba Gump. so one night after going to Glorietta to hear a healing mass, my mom and i decided to eat our super late dinner at Bubba Gump.



still the same old place i've grown to love. full of stuffs from one of my favorite movies, Forrest Gump. since we're in a hurry to catch the last bus heading home, we just had "i'm stuffed! shrimp" and "alabama mud pie".

i wasn't able to take a picture of the "i'm stuffed!" shrimp coz i was sooo hungry. =p so I grabbed this from Bubba Gump Philippines website.

Alabama Mud Pie - I told you, I was hungry. Picture of slightly eaten mud pie. =p

i'm not a fan of the shrimp. i don't like the idea of a shrimp stuffed with crab. they just don't compliment each other. especially since the dish was dripping with i don't know...salt water?

the alabama mud pie was (as always) their saving grace for me. ^_^ layers of chocolate and vanilla ice cream with my favorite chocolate, snickers... truly a haven for sweet lovers out there. i guarantee you, no "umay" factor eating this one. c",)

so, overall rating: due to the shrimp, i'll just give it 3 out of 5. for now at least. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment